Sunday, June 19, 2011

Is this song I wrote good?

I just made up a song and I was wondering if it is good or bad my
first complete song... Here it is
Leave a message at the tone (Beep)
Leave a message at the tone
Leave a message at the tone cause I was never here...
You said you loved me
You said it was true
Now I know it was a lie
It was all just a lie
What part of you loves me?
What part of you cares for me?
When did you love me?
When was it true?
When was it real?
I thought we would have something
but now I know it was all a lie...
Leave a message at the tone
Leave a message at the tone cause when was I here?
You said you loved me
You said you cared for me
You said that you actually loved me
you said it was true
now I know it was a lie
It was all a lie now I know
It was it was all a lie!!
Leave a message
Leave a message
Leave a message at the tone tone tone....
I thought you loved me
I thought there was something between us
Now i know (echo) Now i know.. It was a lie...
Still working on song but is it good? I wanna be a singer but I need
to know if my songs are good
This took me about 2 weeks to write Just to let u know

No comments:

Post a Comment